- What are cookies?
Likewise, the web will be able to know all the services requested by users, so that they will be able to facilitate or offer information adapted to the tastes and preferences of each user.
- What are the different types of cookies?
Cookies, depending on their lifetime, can be divided into
- “Session cookies”: expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Permanent cookies” expire depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (e.g. so that the user remains identified in the services) or when they are manually deleted.
In addition, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance-Cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools in the services so that you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. This type includes for example
- Volume settings of the video or audio player.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to match content to your location.
- Logging-Cookies: Logging cookies are generated once a user has registered or subsequently logged in and are used to identify you on the Services for the following purposes:
- To maintain the user's identification so that if they close a service, browser or computer and go back to the service at another time or on another day, they will still be identified, making it easier for them to navigate without having to identify themselves again. This function can be removed when the user presses the "close session" function, so that this cookie is deleted and the user must log in the next time they visit the service in order to be identified.
- Check whether the user is authorised to access certain services, e.g. to enter a competition.
- Analytical cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, is used on future visits to the web services to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allows anonymous identification of browser users through the "cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and thus approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and thus more attractive to users.
- To know if the user accessing is new or repeating a visit.
- Important: Unless the user registers for a service on the web, the "cookie" is never linked to personal data that can identify you. These cookies are only used for statistical purposes to optimise the user's experience on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: This type of "cookie" makes it possible to obtain more information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the web services. Among other things, the duration or frequency of visualisation of advertising positions, the interaction with them or the navigation patterns or subjects of the user are stored, as they help to create a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising that is tailored to the user's interests.
- Third-party advertising cookies:In addition to the advertising managed by the Web on its services, the Web offers its advertisers the possibility of placing advertisements through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store the cookies sent by the Web's services, which come from users' browsers, and access the data stored in them.
- Which cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
|_gat||Google Analytics||one minute||Certain data is only sent to Google Analytics a maximum of once per minute. The cookie has a lifetime of one minute. While it is set, certain data transmissions are prevented.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||It contains a randomly generated user ID. Based on this identification, Google Analytics can recognise which users return to this website and merge data from previous visits.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||It contains a randomly generated user ID. Based on this identification, Google Analytics can recognise which users return to this website and merge data from previous visits.|
Son aquéllas que se envían al equipo terminal del usuario desde un equipo o dominio que no es gestionado por el editor, sino por otra entidad que trata los datos obtenidos través de las cookies.
|_fbp y fr||Promotion, recommendations||.facebook.com||90 Tage||Cookies, um Ihr Konto zu verifizieren und festzustellen, wann Sie eingeloggt sind, damit wir Ihnen den Zugang zu Facebook-Produkten erleichtern und Ihnen das entsprechende Nutzererlebnis und die entsprechenden Funktionen bieten können.|
|c_user y xs||Authentication||.facebook.com||365 days||Cookies to verify your account and determine when you are logged in so that we can facilitate your access to Facebook products and provide you with the appropriate user experience and features.|
|datr||Safety functions||.facebook.com||2 years||Identify the web browser used to connect to Facebook, regardless of who is logged in.|
|m_pixel_ratio||Advertising||.facebook.com||Session||These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests.|
|presence||Functionality||.facebook.com||Session||Used to contain the chat status of the user|
|sb||Security, website and product integrity||.facebook.com||2 years||Helps maintain the security of your account, data and|
|xs, x-src||Session control||.facebook.com||7 days||Facebook session control cookies so that the Facebook social widgets integrated into the page function properly and identify the user|
|Advertising, recommendations||.youtube.com||2 years||Profile the interests of website visitors to display relevant and personalised advertising through retargeting.|
|Advertising||.youtube.com||permanent||Google collects information about visitors to videos hosted on YouTube.|
|CONSENT||Advertising||.youtube.com||permanent||Improves advertising, which is often used to target the user|
|CONSISTENCY||Cookies associated with the Google service||.youtube.com||10 minutes||Google uses them to store your preferences and information when you access pages with Google Maps on them.|
|HSID||Advertising||.youtube.com||permanent||Measures the display performance and gives recommendations|
|LOGIN_INFO, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Technical cookie||.youtube.com||permanent||Technical reproduction of cookie content|
|APISID, SID, PREF, NID, SSID||Analytic||.youtube.com||permanent||Google Analytics service|
|YSC||Technical cookie||.youtube.com||Session||Technical Cookie for content reproduction|
- How can I disable cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. You can usually find these settings under ¨opciones¨ or ¨preferencias¨ in your browser menu. You can also configure your browser or email manager and install free plug-ins to prevent web bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
The website provides the user with instructions on how to access the configuration menu of cookies and, if applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Settings.
- For more information, contact Microsoft support or consult the browser help.
- Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings - > Show advanced options - > Privacy - > Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences - > Security.
- For more information, see Apple Support or the browser help.
- ¿Se pueden producir modificaciones de la Política de Cookies?
La Web puede modificar esta Política de Cookies en función de las exigencias legislativas, reglamentarias, o con la finalidad de adaptar dicha política a las instrucciones dictadas por la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, por ello se aconseja a los usuarios que la visiten periódicamente.
Cuando se produzcan cambios significativos en esta Política de Cookies, se comunicarán a los usuarios bien mediante la web o a través de correo electrónico a los usuarios registrados.